I saw this going around recently again and decided I needed a post….
Some things you might not know about me which may or may not be weird
1. I am an orange juice snob. I will only drink the ‘not-from-concentrate’ kind.
2. I never sleep with socks on. I cannot sleep nekkid.
3. I HATE to smell like cigarette smoke. If I smell like it, I must take a shower as soon as I get home. I will also wash any type of clothing that smells like it immediately.
4. My husband likes to move furniture just to see how it looks. I do not. I am a creature of habit. The only time I like furniture moved is if it was MY idea. (control freak?)
5. The births of my four kids, were all completely different. Aidan was born at home, assisted by a midwife, Brennan was stillborn in the hospital (he was a planned home birth, too) Cayle-Hannah was a micro-preemie born at 25 weeks by emergency c-section,which I was under general anesthetic for, Evan was born by planned c-section, which I was awake for. Aidan and Evan are the only two of my kiddos I got to hear cry when they were born.
Now, I want to learn more about you! Leave me a comment or a link to your list, PLEASE!!